This is to welcome and onboard our new leaders in South Area, and to facilitate their questions in running units, program planning and goal setting. We would like to take this opportunity to meet them, and exchange pointers on how we improve our Youth Programme Support for the South Area.
As the training involves a lot of hands-on activities and for the ease of trainers providing immediate assistance, the session will be conducted face-to-face at the Singapore Scout Association.
Details are as follows:
|Eligibility||: All newly joined Adult Leaders or Leaders who need administration clarifications|
|Date and Time||: 11 February 2022, Saturday, 9:15 am to 11:45 am. Reporting at 9 am|
|Attire||: Smart Casual with Scout scarf|
|Equipment||: Computer with Desktop OS (avoid mobile OS)|
|Venue||: The Singapore Scout Association, Training Room, Level 2|
|Course Fee||: NIL|
- Brief Scouting introduction
- HQ & Area Structures
- Brief intro to the Scout Method
- Unit Admin (Creating MSDS account, Frank Coopers Sands Award)
- National & Area Programme for the year
- Checking Youth Progress Scheme criteria via scout-sg web app
- Fund Raising
- National Training Calendar 2023
- Breakout room by sections
Registration for the course will be available at: bit.ly/south-2023-onboarding
For any queries, please feel free to contact Fong Kah Chun at firstname.lastname@example.org or HQ at 62592858.